Miami Wine Buzz is not only present in the social media; We are also actively involved in the community, working with local non-profit organizations.
Since the start, Miami Wine Buzz has been involved in many fundraising events in Miami and Fort Lauderdale, helping to raise money for causes such as :
1. Breast Cancer Research at the Ferrari dealership in Fort Lauderdale ( teamed with the Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce) - 2016
2. Multiple Sclerosis Research with the Breakaway to the Keys bike ride event (Manny Fannie’s team) – 2015 & 2016
3. Research to promote Lion fish awareness and solutions ( partnered with the Dive bar association. 2 Not-for-profit Dinner held at the Piccolo in 2015 & 2016 - Miami Wine Buzz: Sponsored wine and commented on wine pairing.
4. Foundation for kids (Florida Foster Care Review) 2015 - Miami Wine Buzz: Sponsored wine and commented on wine pairing.
5. eMerge Americas – Promoting research in technology 2015 & 2016 - Miami Wine Buzz: Sponsor wine.
Event on January 26th 2017
6. Abilty Explosion – Promotes handicappped people's ability to achieve amazing things 2014, 2015, 2016 (See pictures) - Miami Wine Buzz: Sponsor wine
7. Event to raise fund to build school in village destroy by Hurricane Matthew in Haiti 2016. Runway Storm event created by Flying High Haiti. Miami Wine Buzz:Sponsor wine and attended the ceremony.
8. New World Symphony Offering to young, talented musician a platform to grow in the professional life of a Career Musician. Miami Wine Buzz: Sponsored wine and commented on wine pairing for fundrasing wine dinner event 2015 & 2016.
NWS dinner @ the Beachcraft - December 2016